
MathWorks’ MATLAB software is a very useful technology for use in education. MATLAB is defined by its creating company as a “high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and Fortran.” This is useful for anyone needing math help with anything from simple adding to high-order repeating sequences. The user creates what basically amounts to a computer program to do whatever computational task at hand.
I personally have used MATLAB in a few of my math courses here at the university. In some of the higher level courses MATLAB can be your best friend when in need of help for hard math problems. If I were an instructor I would have students use it so that they could learn to develop useful algorithms and more easily analyze and visualize the data that they would be dealing with. Also as a student, one could take it upon themselves to learn to use this software to assist themselves in their computational learning endeavors.
Information From - http://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab/
GREAT JOB! Your site is perfect! Bonus!
ReplyDelete